Overhead Care Club in Maryland - K&R RoofMasters
If you’ve ever gone through the stress and expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again when the next storm hits. At K&R RoofMasters, we provide long-lasting protection from any storm with our proven industry-leading installation process.
This painstaking process is what makes our Maryland roofs tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
Our 17-Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
1. Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eves.
2. Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
3. Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
4. Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
5. Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
6. Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
7. Inspect all valleys for cracks, and determination.
8. Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
9. Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
10. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
11. Inspect flashing at all walls.
12. Check for loose shingles.
13. Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
14. Inspect all pipe flashing for cracks.
15. Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
16. Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
17. Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.